This is a personal budget template that allows you to adjust allocation percentages for expense categories. You can either follow the 50-30-20 budgeting rule devised by U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren as set out in Investopedia or follow your own rules.
The template allows you to adjust the percentage using a slider. If you do not use certain categories, simply leave it.
Features of the Template:
- Flexible month-to-month expense allocations
- Comparison of Projected vs Actual expenses
- Comparison of Projected vs Actual balance
- Concise graphs that summarise your situation to-date
- Comprehensive expense categories and items
- Easily customise expense items
This budget spreadsheet is a MUST for all personal finance professionals and households.
Everything is laid out clearly. You can make a copy of this template for use year after year. (Personal license only, do not distribute)
Very flexible. If you need it to account for household spending, you can modify a category that you do not use to take into account kids’ spendings, educations etc.
All rights reserved.
If you have any questions, contact through Contact page.