This product is an automated timeline that tracks changes from the input sheet to the summary sheet.
You manually input into Detail sheet. The Summary sheet will automatically show what was recorded for the said product(s) in certain months in a timeline view.
The date columns are captured automatically by formulas. You simply select all the Product+Category combinations from the drop-down lists in columns A and B. You can customise the automated timeline template for multiple categories. For other automated features, request for Template Customisation service. Requests can usually be processed within 48 hours.
In the Google Sheets version, the drop-down lists and formulas are set to 500 rows by default. You can manually change the range.
For purchase and sales related questions, see FAQ.
Automated Timeline in Google Sheet FAQ
- How do I edit the drop-downs?
- You can edit the drop-down list in Meta sheet. Simply change or add new values. The drop-downs will update automatically.
- Is there drop-downs in Details sheet?
- Yes, data validation rules that control the drop-downs use Meta sheet as the source.
- I want to change something on the template.
- Please purchase Template Customisation service from Downloads page.
- Can you help me with data entry?
- Please purchase Add Historical Data service.